Car manufacturers by sales
2015 Product Sales
- U.S. product sales smashed the all-time record in 2015: 17.39 million units offered, a 5.8percent boost over 2014’s 16.35 million.
- 2015 marks the 6th consecutive year-over-year sales development, a trend maybe not seen since the 1920s.
- Vehicles outsold automobiles for the third straight year – leaping 3per cent to a 56.7per cent share of the market, that has been led by accurate documentation interest in CUVs with an all-time high annual penetration of 30percent in 2015.
- Small and Middle sized vehicles had been the next and third most popular vehicles, but they also contracted as a share of sales in 2015 along with the large automobile part.
- Searching forward: sales have actually increased for six straight years, if deliveries in 2016 beat 2015, which some task can happen, it might be initially in reputation for automotive sales documents.
Light Vehicles Assist Gas 2015 Product Sales
In 2015 light vehicles sales increased nearly 13%, while automobile product sales declined 2.1per cent over 2014. This really is an alteration from previous decade, when 1 / 2 of new automobile product sales were split between vehicles and light trucks—minivans, SUVs and pickups. Usually customers choose light trucks with their passenger and cargo capacity, four-wheel-drive functions, towing ability and more.
HISTORICAL PRODUCT SALES
Automakers marketed over 17 million light automobiles in U.S. marketplace last year, up 5.8% from 2014, the greatest mark ever sold, beating the product sales record set-in 2000. If forecasts hold real, 2016 could see product sales attain another historical high.
Is it dangerous to do your own car repair? - Quora
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, auto mechanics have an annual fatal accident rate of 4.3 per 100,000, about equal to that of plumbers. Chart here: