Baldor Industrial Motor Parts
along with pumps, blowers, and heat transfer equipment, Kerr Pump & provide can also furnish industrial electric motors – general-purpose and induction – to fulfill any EISA Compliant requires. These engines can be purchased separately or as an element of a total packaged pump system.
Motors are sent in a single time.
- Single-phase- 50 & 60 HZ- General Duty- Brake Motors
- Three-phase- 50 & 60 HZ- General Duty- Brake Motors
- C-Frame Motors
- Close-coupled Pump Motors
- Inverter Duty Electric Motors
- Air Motors
- Washdown Duty Motors
- Automotive Duty Motors
- Vertical Solid Shaft and Hollow Shaft Motors
- P-Base Motors
- Brushed DC Electric Motors
- AC Motors
- Synchronous Motors
- Variable Speed Motors
- TEFC Motors
- ODP Motors
- Explosion Proof Motors
- Serious Duty Motors
- IEC Motors and
- Energy-efficient Motors
Industrial & Commercial Engine Brands
- United States Motors
- Marathon Electrical
- A.O. Smith
- TECO Westinghouse
Not really acquainted with some of these terms. We’ve included a handy research for you personally the following.
- Brake Motors – An electric braking system motor make a power engine turn backwards. The engine brake supplies the electric motor with an external power. Most commonly it is applied by the rims of automobile that generate electrical energy.
- C-Frame motor – has actually a-c face or flange installed engine. It's the hottest variety of face mounted engines and contains a certain bolt structure on the shaft end for installing. The primary difference of C face motors would be the bolt group, register, diameter, as well as the shaft dimensions. There is also threaded installing holes.
- Close-coupled Pump Motors – utilize an impeller whilst the primary component of the engine component. The pump doesn’t have actually a different coupling, which gets rid of coupling alignment that would be additional time consuming and expensive.